Sunday, September 6, 2009

FIELD TRIP!!!

The Catty Girls got a little crazy this week. We ventured out to the Tap Room to see none other than The Mad Titans play.

Here we are (minus Jenna) showing Octavia just how much we love her.

We showered her with love all night!


And as you may or may not know, to be a part of the Catty Kitchen also means you must be classy. Classy = pinky out!



Be careful Jennifer, that sure is a big glass for such a little girl...

See! Now you have it all down your shirt.

As Jennifer does the pee pee dance Octavia is showing off her mad photography skills.
The End.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had had the energy to stay longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Octavia I love your hair. I didn't know you dyed it! It looks pretty! Sorry if I'm mentioning this if it's old news, but I just noticed in these pics. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you LB. the catty girls streaked me up a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete