Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alright already!

Ok, so the "gentle" reminders finally got to me. While I have tons of homework to do, I was also running out of room on my camera (I like to have ample space for impromptu photo shoots with Gamora.), so here it is! The first(ish) gathering after our sad, but necessary switch from every Thursday to once a month Fridays!
I hosted, which I'm not very good at, so it was wine and gossip! Simple, but something we're very good at. Faith and I met up early to work out and then immediately make up for it by gathering our delightful spread.
We tried to keep under what we burned calorie-wise, but I don't think it worked. We did, however, find an amazing upgrade to a Catty Kitchen must. Not only did we have Red Hot Riplets, we had CHEESY Red Hot Riplets!!! What!! HOLY COW!!!

There was a varied assortment of Old Vienna snacks, but these stole the show. They were amazing, and I'm not sure if anyone else got any because Faith and I chowed down. And looked really cute in the process, as usual.

The rest of the night consisted of sitting around,

painting nails,

chit chatting,

Faith's foot rub (from our tiny friend),

and an attempt at a cute group picture. I think I broke my neck.

Till next month! I mean this month!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a night! Love the photos and the time spent with dear friends!

    ReplyDelete