Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Revisited

Who says you can only be thankful one day of the year, right? Well, that's why I purposefully (ahem) saved the Catty Thanksgiving post until a later date. I am feeling pretty thankful today, so I figured now is as good a time as any to write this post.

The "tablescape" complete with homemade place mats that I received for my birthday from the Catty girls.


Hor'dourves (however the heck you spell that) and desserts

Sides!

Cheese tray
Katie and Chris carefully plate the chicken
Blurry chicken
Delicious Greek salad

Super cute kids

boys being boys

Happy Thankful Day from the Catty Girls and their men and children!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Mel! Well worth the wait! :) And Delphi's face in the last pic is awesome!! HAHA :) Are you going to post these pictures on the Catty Kitchen Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete