Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spa Night Prep

We had the ingenious idea to invigorate our spirits between the chaos of the holidays and the onset of Spring. Hence our first annual spa night, hosted by yours truly because I missed my calling as a full body technician.


We had nail polish in almost every color of the rainbow. I used Martha Stewart's recipe to make bath fizzies for the hand soaks.

Note: The first batch I made, I forgot to add the sugar, but they held together much better than the second batch which included the sugar. Just store in a jar, like so...


The fizzies that did hold together were given away as spa favors to recreate the experience at home.


Faith created our tablescape for the food:


I always feel better when Faith helps me get setup for an event. Entertaining guests is one of her fortes!


Now we just have to wait for the guests. ~Caesar

No comments:

Post a Comment