Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let's Make a List! - Twilight Edition


Imagine that...a group of girls that likes romantic bloodsucking vampires. Yes, we like this stuff too...well, most of us here at TCK do. It all started with those damned books, which I picked up because I wanted a quick, not-too-involved read. I got my first wish, but that is only because my second wish wasn't granted therefore I was unable to put it down until I finished each one. It was pretty ridiculous, but I embraced my silly, lustful love of Edward and then Robert Pattinson. My, my he is dreamy! Faith brought me up to speed on the latest movie installation in the series last week and we had a blast watching the story further unfold. So we thought, let's make a list of what we LOVE about Twilight.
  • Edward
  • Jacob
  • Shirtless werewolves
  • Sparkly, somewhat vegetarian vampires
  • Book #3
  • Kristen Stewart's inability to act
  • The soundtrack
  • Melissa's reinvention of the soundtrack as the movie progresses
  • Other movie patrons casting filthy glances our way because we cannot contain our laughter

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with the soundtrack. I love love love Bella's Lullaby. Also adding to the list... I adore Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Not the entire Catty Kitchen is a fan.

    ReplyDelete