Monday, February 7, 2011

Pope Stamy

I love Stamy, yes I do.
I love Stamy, she is new.
I love Stamy in a stew.
I love Pope Stamy.

Stamy is my newest friend amongst those Catty girls and it's her birthday this month. Her real name escapes me, but as far as TCK goes she will be known as The Pope. I would like to tell you a few of the reasons why this Caesar loves her some Stamy-Amy.

First of all - She invited me to her shower and wedding. The shower was humid. The wedding was so gorgeous and tasteful.
B. She had a photo booth at her reception. Sweet!
3. She lives in the city.
4. I hear tale she is very good with money. I wish more people were.
C. She is not at all annoying.
And finally, she has a good attitude and fits right in to our little coven of sorceresses.

I hope you have a spectacular birthday, my dear.

XO-OP

No comments:

Post a Comment