Saturday, March 12, 2011

I heart J-Fer!

Happy Birthday month Jenn! In honor of you, I have prepared a little poem.

My friend Jenn is so dear to me,
she doesn't even charge me a fee.
She's my friend no matter what,
and never a pain in my butt.
I hope she knows just how much I love her,
and that she will always be my one and only J-Fer!

Okay so pretty lame, I know but you get the point. Jenn is awesome and she knows it! Which is one of the many many things I love about her. And here are a few other things I love about Jenn.
  • Her confidence in herself
  • The fact that she can rock a silver teddy bear necklace
  • Her kind heart
  • Glee
  • That we can geek our and cry at lame movies or tv shows or a song
  • Her love for beer
  • Knowing that she's always there no matter what
I could go on and on. J-Fer is a cool cat and I'm very lucky to call her my friend!

The End

2 comments:

  1. You forgot how well we photograph together. =) You're the best beer/Glee/"workout"/dancing friend a 26 year old could have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How could I ever forget that?! We do take some pretty amazing photos together. =) Have a great birthday week my friend. You're the greatest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete