Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Next up...OP!

And next up in the birthday line up is our dear OP.

This woman is so amazing! I often think of her as superwoman. Not only is she one of the BEST mother's I have ever seen, she's a wife, student, part-time employee and one of the best friends a girl could ask for. OP, you're a beautiful, wonderful person and I'm so thankful to call you my friend.

List O Love:
  • Your motivation
  • Your hair! I love it short
  • I love that we make lists together
  • We can geek out over magazines and red wine
  • Tori Amos
  • Your huge heart
  • Your support
  • TCK 4 EVA
Hope you're having a wonderful birthday month. Can't wait to celebrate with you.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...Tori! We haven't geeked on that in a while. You are pretty amazing yourself. Thanks for loving me.

    ReplyDelete