Monday, June 13, 2011

For a Friend's Birthday

Hot Faith has a birthday coming up this week. Can you guess her age this year? I know I am starting to lose track, probably because more important than knowing her age is the time I get to spend with her. Here are just a few things I love about my friend.
1. We enjoy a lot of the same things and often do them in each others company (girl therapy at its finest!) - wine, sushi, coffee, lists, post-its, nail polish, Tori and flipping through magazines.
2. Friday Morning coffees - we haven't done these regularly in a while, but having coffee with her in the mornings is probably my favorite way to start the day.
3. She knows me - and gives me my space, picks me up (literally and figuratively) when I need it, holds some secrets for me (there aren't many) and usually has the best medicine for a stressed out mommy.
4. Faith is the kindest hostess, making sure everyone could have anything they possibly need and enjoys doing it.
5. Our giddy, girly, catty emails get me through the work day.
6. Geeking out to Twilight with her. I am not sure I should have admitted to that. :)
7. Her love of pop music/tv/culture keeps me connected to what's hip.
8. Faith loves working on that farm and I love that she loves it so.

I always tell Faith she is like the sister I never had. I love sharing clothes with you. I love having coffee with you. I love geeking out with you. I love calling you my friend. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! This was so sweet! Thanks OPP! I sure love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete