Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rock the vote!

Let me just start off by saying for some reason I cannot change the text color for our poll. I can change any other color on the page, but not the poll so now it is impossible to read. For those who don't know though we are currently taking a poll on the cutest couple-Tim and Faith, Jenna and Micah, Jenn and Justin or Octavia and John. Please feel free to cast your votes through our comments section. The important thing to remember here is that John and I may not be the cutest couple, but we are the funniest which makes us multitudes "cuter" than those other jackals.

Jenn and I did some research for our mother's day gift baskets. We found some fabric for our eye masks and I am going to start working out a pattern for the neckwarmers. The fabric we found is very soft and cool to the touch. Here is a picture of me testing out fabrics to see if they would soothe my weary eyes.

Needless to say, we did not purchase the fabric that I rubbed my eyes all over. Anyway, I have loads to do today since I am not working a Saturday for once. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment