Friday, June 12, 2009

Pedis and Wine and Justin, oh my!

Justin has been dying to get into our club for sometime now. He sort of whines like a cat when Jenn has to leave the house on Thursdays, but not this week. He made it over and quickly grabbed 'People' magazine for some 'good' reading. I think he may have some gender identity issues.

What is Faith trying to hide from the camera? Obviously not those ghostly legs...

Ah! That explains her expression. Her toes needs some love from our resident pedicurist-Me.

And in spite of an inconvenient migraine, Jenn was able to join us. Poor thing. Playing with her hair ought to do the trick.

2 comments:

  1. We should have an after picture. I'm sure my hair was a mess, but I know my face looked much happier. Oh, and my chin has calmed down a little today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that last photo is me. GROSS! And in Justin defense, he was reading Food and Wine.

    ReplyDelete