Friday, June 5, 2009

Overboard in O'Fallon

Meet Loki......He is Jenna's sweet doxie mix rescue dog with lots of personality and infamous 'juices'. He enjoys terrorizing baby birds, gigantic dog bones and baths several times a week. His mom is notorious for going overboard........for example on his doggie chews.......
That thing is as long as my arm! She also made a fruit salad to feed an entire Southern Family reunion. I was so full from her enormous taco salad thing (delicious by the way) that I never quite made room for the fruit salad. I probably should have offered to take some home because I have no idea how her and Micah will finish it before it goes bad.
Faith looks rather subdued here, but I can understand why...I kept picking fights with her and she got bit by a vampire.
Luckily, I don't think they got her enough to turn her, although her teeth were looking rather sharp at night's end. Time to make some silver bullets....just in case.
Wait I think I found the actual culprit of Faith's lacerations....but she doesn't look capable of inflicting such pain. Meet Peanut Butter Vess Root Beer Pfeifer-Kuhn. Jenn and Jay's new cat who kind of freaked out when she met Loki and insisted on tearing Faith to shreds, but I am not sure J-fer did not put her new feline companion up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment