Saturday, July 4, 2009

Grapes with a Lemon Squeeze

This what happens when Jenn insists on being cute all of the time....I subject her to a photo shoot. My husband says it looks like someone shat a person into a grape......not true, but hilarious. Anyway.......
This girl is very photogenic and made for a great subject.
I love that natural skin is starting to be accepted more. Her pale skin looks beautiful in the outdoor light.
Sorry fellas, she is spoken for. My brother happens to be the lucky gent. Yeah for him and Yeah for me.
Her feet are naturally pointed.........so cute!
Jenn the Grape
Made friends with an Ape
Outside of Calverton Park
Her lemon shoes
and Simian woos
ensued just before Dark.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should put that last one next to the one from your house after I got out of the crazy house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do an exhibit-type thing about the effects of drug use, mm-kay.

    ReplyDelete