Friday, July 24, 2009

Mellow Meeting

Three members of the kitchen caused quite the ruckus on Wednesday and were subjected to punishment Thursday evening-a nite without Jenn. So the mood was a bit morose, however Melissa had just the trick to brighten our gathering. She fashioned her own set of fake wax fingernails with the remnants of a Gouda Babybel snack! I haven't had nails that nice since prom in high school.
Mostly we chilled and pampered my new pooch, Bella. She is the sweetest Shih Tsu you will ever meet. She didn't make a single move while I clipped her nails and Faith brushed her coat. Mel fell in love with her under-bite and gave her a thorough dental exam. I am pretty sure she is purebred Ewok. In other news, I have been tossing the idea around of something I could share/make for the group.......probably on a monthly basis. I think I have come up with something that is partial to me and perhaps a new experience for the other birds. If not, then just a nice thought to brighten their day. I am calling it 'OSP's Monthly Mix' because I am going to compile music for the girls and give them something new to listen to every month. They are probably making fun of me right now, but I don't care. And because I am such a nerd about Tori, I decided to get that out of the way first. I will post the track list after the gifts have been given. Good nite and good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment