Sunday, August 23, 2009

Which Dress Should I Wear?

Granted none of the pics highlight our little fashion show that took place Thursday evening. Nevertheless, we played dress up first thing because I was tired of everything in my closet and needed some different duds for the weekend. And whilst Faith and I shed our threads and bared our dimples, Jenn played Farmville.........or is it Farmtown? She does both, but apparently one is WAY better than the other. E-farming brings her a sense of pride and fulfillment because she is helping the fight against world hunger.

This is an experiment to see is you can garden in your nose. This way you will never be without fresh veggies.
Fricking adorable, totally organic and lovingly grown and harvested by Farmer Faith.

Looks like Faith may have some rabbit trouble in her little veggie patch.

See how the rabbit longingly watches me eat my carrot? Right about the time my highlights were ready to be rinsed the hare's fangs came out and she attacked me Monty Python style. There was blood everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment