Monday, August 17, 2009

You can always go.....Downtown

Not really......more like South City. Melissa hosted the kitchen at her house this week with special guest Katie Miller of Scarlett Garnet Jewelry.
My photos have been turning out really crappy recently so please bear with me. Faith and Melissa both made delicious treats from recipes found here. And the wine wasn't too bad either.
Oliver Noodle Jackson

Later on Melissa gave us a tour of her home and then teamed up with Katie for a glass bead making tutorial. We settled down on her new living room furniture before calling it a night. We left kind of early because we had to see Katie on TV the next morning revamping jewelry. Way to go KT!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that is the worst picture of me ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree. I am sure we could find worse.

    OSP

    ReplyDelete