Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Buttons and Balled Up Yarn

Howdy! Nothing super-interesting going on, but I have found that we (I) am a bit backlogged on pics and posts. Who knew blogging would be such a time consuming endeavor. I may need to get in touch with a time vampire about this.
Yarn...........lovely, rewound yarn.......wait! and it's in an adorable basket? That sure will look great in someone's new home. Hopefully, we will start to see some creations make it out from the bottom of this overflowing basket. I know I am 'making the face'.
Faith and her mom have been bonding which has done wonders for our button collection. This is only a handful of the vintage buttons Faith recently inherited. I also hope to see some creativity come from her camp too. Isn't she working on some new throw pillows? I am sure our 8 followers would love to see them.

Happy Wednesday!

OP

No comments:

Post a Comment