Monday, May 25, 2009

Ummmm........I'm the tough one........??

So I think I am doing this blog correctly. It took me forever to figure out where to go on our site to write an actual blog....I've never blogged before, so this is my first! If I'm not doing this correctly, then someone is going to get a message from me! Ha ha...This blog from me is well overdue, I do believe the other members of the Catty Kitchen were getting "Caddy" that I hadn't blogged yet. Get it-Caddy? Ha ha...ok yeah that was dumb. I'm not quite as funny as Octavia, that can put quite a bit of pressure on a girl when you're trying to find something interesting to blog about for others to read! Any-hoo...My birthday tea party was quite a blast. I honestly don't think anyone has ever done anything so nice for me! I walked in and was graced with a bouquet of beautiful purple flowers (that I learned later were chives!), we had a tea party....with long island ice tea, (which whoever thought of the idea of a tea party, with long island tea, that was a very clever idea!), I got the best gifts ever! I got a popcorn maker with all the fixings, some scrap booking stuff, a really cute little green vase that you attach to like a wall, window or mirror, and an awesome bowl! The story behind the popcorn maker...a couple months ago we had girls night at Octavia's and she started making something on the stove in a pot, and I went in there to watch, and it was popcorn! I thought it was the coolest thing. For those of you that don't' know, I'm a bit illiterate in the kitchen, but I am gradually learning! Which the whole idea of getting me a popcorn maker was really thoughtful too!!! After we at some awesome panini's, salad, and a whole plate of tomatoes, we relaxed with girl talk and the season finale of The Office! It twas the perfect night! Well hopefully this is the first of many more blogs to come-bet your gonna be waiting on the edge of your seat in anticipation for my next one!
Guess you could say I just lost my blog virginity! Was it as good for you as it was for me?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray Jenna!!! How was it for your first time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is this blog all blood...........nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me Mr. Bolt, but what are you getting at?

    ReplyDelete