Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a bunch of dumb pictures! I mean dumb tarts, um........

Is it just me or should we start every new post with a fabulous picture of Jennifer? I mean, she just kind of draws you in with her charisma and flyaway hair. Is she singing 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'?
Luckily for Jenn, her driving companions were much cuter. (Yeah that's right! I am calling you out!) There is a weird eye in this picture with me. It must have something to do with my allergies.
For us three, this past Saturday marked our first ever outing together, which is shameful considering how long we have been friends.

Whilst there are no pictures to document the beginning of the day's adventures I will bring you up to speed. The Ferguson Farmer's Market opened this weekend and was quite disappointing, but let's give it some time to be fair. We (including Jenna, Hooray!) met at Faith's for road beers and reusable grocery totes then made our way into Fergloch. Jenna and I chatted plants while the other two were having their way with some pork sausage. Breakfast at the Corner Coffee House-(sidebar) Some old man in a crappy blue sweater with embroidered golfers on it decided to razz the catty bitches about the size of our purses. Needless to say, the joke could have been funnier. We headed to an estate sale and picked up some old books and a couple of cabinets for my craft studio. And break...........

Jenna has other plans-The girls take me on my maiden voyage to Hobby Lobby, where I bought some fancy yarn and paper. Blood sugar low-tummies a'grumbling-head over to Chevy's-make a grand entrance (it should have been in slow motion) and are greeted by two over-excited hostesses (it is us after all). We are supposedly seated in the fun section and what is more fun than glasses on that lady behind me?
And the thing is, they were brand new! I really hope that frame style does not make a comeback.

Catch ya later team!

OP

No comments:

Post a Comment