Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catty Salon

Haircuts and color on the cheap? Ok. Welcome to the Catty Kitchen Salon. Sweeney Todd was busy so we settled for Cara (throw your hands up at me!).
Faith was in desperate need of some color. That coppery red colors that happens when hair dye fades was starting to mask the grays. LOL! The color turned out a silky walnut shade. It is lovely, although she kind of feels like a goth kid. She has always wanted to scream in a goth band though. Maybe she is on step closer to her calling.
Fricking gorgeous! I tell you what...I think I am ready for some fat or ugly friends. Faith and Jenn are starting to make me look bad what with all their pretty hair and stuff. I mean just look at me...
I know...Sometimes you just gotta dance.......too much booty in da pants!
Do you see that crazed look in Cara's eyes? No wonder Jenn is scared. No need for worried though. This is how she turned out...

Beautiful..........Uh-oh, we forgot to shave our wild beast. Do you think Cara will come back to give him a shave and a haircut? I think he knows where his two bits are.

No comments:

Post a Comment