Friday, April 3, 2009

Jenna's back and angrier than ever

We would like to welcome back Jenna to our ladies' night. And after a stressful road trip (with relatives of course) she is glad to be home and we are excited to see her. She did manage to show a new side of herself when she commenced ripping one her in-laws a new one because this particular person apparently has no sense of tact or etiquette when attending another family's gathering. Our eyes grew wide with fear because we thought our friend may explode from all the pent up frustration, but she kept her cool-without the help of wine, mind you.

At this point I would like to personally congratulate the winners our of recent poll. You can get a really good idea from the picture of Faith testing out fabric just how cute her and Tim actually are. It's not pretty.

Jennifer received a darling amigurumi book for her birthday from Jenna. So I guess her birthday isn't technically over. She did pinky promise us all last night that she would share her secret with her current roommate about upcoming changes and I am relieved to report that the cat is out of bag-She is moving in with my brother. We have decided to decorate their future Christmas tree with one of each of the little guys in her new book. Spooky!

Speaking of spooky,this is me.......having a commune with Lucifer. I feel I need to really study all of my options before settling on a religion.

Tomorrow we are off to Soulard for some fresh produce and back to Jenn's new place for a drink.

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment