Wednesday, April 29, 2009

thanks, g-ma!

So, I was packing all my schtuff up and found this little treasure I told Octavia I would show her years ago.

Granma made this for me forever ago, and it never once crossed my mind when I started crocheting different creatures. His name is Tippy, named after her dog when I was little, and he is upwards of twenty years old. Puppy years...old as dirt. Given his age, I think he looks great. I have heard a lot that I look very much like my grandmother, so realizing that she had the creative crochet streak made the warm fuzzy spot I keep just for her grow a little bit bigger, as well as my itchin' for some stitchin'!...that was the lamest thing in the world....it's staying.

In a couple of weeks, I will giving him a permanant spot in my crafting area. He will be available for interviewing at that point.

*Just for future reference, Octavia and Faith get very angry when there are too many spaces throughout the posts.*

No comments:

Post a Comment